1. After the so-called paint cabinet door is painted, it is sent to the paint door of the drying room for warming and drying. Painted cupboard door panels are colorful and have a strong visual impact. Moreover, the surface finish of the paint cupboard door panel is good, even if it is dirty, it is easy to clean, and it also has fireproof, waterproof, moisture-proof performance.
2. The substrate of the paint cabinet door is mainly made of density board. Its back is melamine, and its surface is also baked through six times with imported paint (three bottom, two sides, one light). Because the workmanship of the baking paint cabinet door panel is very complicated and the processing time is long, its price will be relatively high.
3. The current kitchen cabinet door panels are more commonly used paint cabinet door panels, because paint cabinet door panels are colorful, and very easy to clean, its price is very affordable, so it has become the preferred cabinet door.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Six common cabinet plates
- What is the difference between cabinets and cab...
- Cupboard melamine board
- What does the whole cabinet include?
- What are the cabinet materials?
- What is good for cabinet doors?
- Bedroom Furniture
- Historical Development of Chinese Furniture Ind...
- Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Furniture Buying Tips
- Types of pantries
- We love black kitchens
- One of the 30 Top Kitchen Design Trends
- AN INTRODUCE TO A KITCHEN ISLAND