Living room furniture refers to the collective name of furniture placed in the living room. Living room furniture includes, but is not limited to, sofas, coffee tables, corner tables, TV cabinets, floor cabinets, shoe cabinets, flower racks, newspaper racks, CD racks, decorative cabinets, and wine coolers.
Today's living room furniture design is actually a new way of life, work, leisure and entertainment. People pay attention to the coordination of the color of the living room furniture and the decoration of the house, and at the same time, they can reflect the owner's temperament and hobbies. Living room furniture tends to be simple, lean, and practical. Some living room furniture is even made of cardboard. Its product design utilizes the principle of mechanics, and the home made is of sufficient strength. At the same time, protective paint is applied on the furniture surface. After special treatment, the two major weaknesses of pressure and water resistance are solved, and the paper furniture has certain Moisture-proof, waterproof, mildew-proof, insect-proof and other functions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Six common cabinet plates
- What is the difference between cabinets and cab...
- Cupboard melamine board
- What does the whole cabinet include?
- What are the cabinet materials?
- What is good for cabinet doors?
- Bedroom Furniture
- Historical Development of Chinese Furniture Ind...
- Living Room Furniture Buying Tips
- How about baking the cabinet door?
- Types of pantries
- We love black kitchens
- One of the 30 Top Kitchen Design Trends
- AN INTRODUCE TO A KITCHEN ISLAND