There are the following solid wood advantages:
1, teak waterproof and cracking preservation and appreciation
One of the most valuable hardwoods in the world, this wood has a golden brown luster, beautiful decorative stripes and unique properties, and is known as the "king of wood." The natural oily nature makes it water resistant without brittle, deformed, twisted, bent, swelled and cracked.
Advantages: high hardness, not easy to wear, extremely heavy oil so that it does not deform, with a special flavor, can drive snakes, insects, mice, ants, but also to prevent warts. Furniture can maintain its value.
2、The stable and generous price of eucalyptus is moderate
Alder is one of the most commonly used wood for furniture in China. After the wood is cut open, the sapwood is yellow-brown and the core material is light brown, and the texture is expanded like a feather. For consumers who love classical furniture, but are shy in the baggage, the wood is calm and generous, and the price is relatively low, it is a better alternative.
Advantages: The strength of eucalyptus is medium, resistant to rot, easy to process, delicate wood, beautiful patterns.
- Which Is More Environmentally Friendly And Heal...
- PVC Panel Door Style Characteristics
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of PVC Panel Doors
- PVC Panel Door Selection And Maintenance
- Wood Veneer Cabinet Door Style Characteristics
- The Advantages Of Wood Veneer Cabinet Doors
- What Are The Differences Between The Materials ...
- What Are The Types Of Cabinets?
- Cabinet Finishes
- How Does Formaldehyde Get Rid Of Ambry
- How To Choose Ambry Material
- Several Features Every Kitchen Should Have
- KITCHEN ISLANDS' FEATURES
- PVC Panel Cabinet Door Style Features